Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Dear Santa,

Well I know I got my wish list in late for Christmas but since it's Easter and you have yet to deliver someone tall dark and handsome, I might be lodging a complaint. Whom should I send that note to?

I'm still here waiting for a male specimen who was handsome, charismatic, and liked to eat cake. But I'd settle for funny, smart, and has skills in general. I've been willing to let the height requirement go for some time now.

I know that I gave you an extension on Valentine's Day but honestly I thought you'd be able to work something out with Peter Cottontail. So if you're worrying about timing Mr. Right's delivery for the holidays, don't worry I'll take him anytime your stopping by or even on a Tuesday, it is my favorite day of the week.

Patiently Waiting,
Gertie xoxo

Ps Happy Easter All, hope you had fun getting your Easter baskets!


No comments:

Post a Comment