Updated Rules Targets and Dates as of March 2012
Every month I will evaluate how my rules and targets are going and revise if necessary, the update is going to occur midmonth keeping in the Gertie tradition.
Here are the original Rules and Targets and here is the Revised Version(Updates for this month are in bold):
Rules for Dating by Gertie:
1. Give everyone who asks a first date, after careful screening, they will all teach you something.
2. Google everyone before you're first date make sure they aren't a serial killer and their story checks out. (Mandatory, do not stray from this rule)
3. Give everyone that makes you laugh a second date, when you're old laughter will matter more than you know.
4. Give everyone your Google Voice number, shield your actual cell phone number.
5. Have an email address exclusively for online dating, don't link that email to anything else in your life.
6. Only give third dates to men who make you feel butterflies, no need to waste time.
7. Kissing on a first date is the exception not the rule, but sometimes kissing on the first date is exceptional.
8. See a man's place before you every invite him to yours.
9. Bring enough cash on a date to roll out if the need arises.
10. Honesty is a paramount quality, watch out for inconsistencies.
11. Ask every man what he is looking for and make sure we are on the same page by date three.
2. Broad Men who give Great Hugs; subjective but necessary
3. Someone who doesn't want to hang out everyday, but who wants to hangout a few times a week.
4. Someone who is awesome and has friends that are awesome, bonus points if your friends would mesh well with my friends.
5. Someone who knows there way around a kitchen, bar, or a pantry. I like Men who can cook, bake, and especially craft an interesting cocktail or two.
6. Gentleman who remember the little things, without being asked and care about your well being.
7. Someone who makes you laugh, the type of laughter that explodes throughout your entire body.
8. Someone who loves their mom, sister, women in their life but in a healthy well adjusted way.
9. A Great Communicator.
10. Someone who likes to eat cake, and other applicable cake skills.
Status on the 17 Guys to Date in 2012 (even if their dates haven't been blogged about, yet!)
Well we have already coverd number 5, 6, and 13, this month while there have been a lot of dates I really think we only knocked a few more off the list:
Technically through Pon Farr we have blogged about Number 4 but Gertie can’t check that off her list.
Gertie has gone on dates with Number 10, The Guy Online Who Actually Took The Time To Read Your Profile And Comment On It Thoughtfully. His profile picture is almost irrelevant. This guy gets a date just for making the effort that so many other dudes online do not. We’ll be reading more about Fred Flinstone in the next few blogs, but feel free to start reading about him here
Watch out for Hammers,